Refresh of the Nottinghamshire Health & Wellbeing Strategy
The Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy is the County’s overarching plan for improving health and wellbeing outcomes for our residents whilst also reducing health inequalities.
It is the main way in which the Health and Wellbeing Board executes its legal duty to work on:
• Improving the health and wellbeing of the people in their area
• Reducing health inequalities
• Promoting the integration of services
A formal consultation has launched on the Nottinghamshire Joint Health and Wellbeing Board Strategy for 2018-2022
As part of the consultation Nottinghamshire County Council will be hosting a series of events in each district to explain the background to the Health & Wellbeing Board, the Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy & the proposals for consultation.
These events will take place:
(District, Date, Time, Venue)
- Gedling 15th September 1-3pm St Georges Centre, Netherfield
- Rushcliffe 25th September 10-12pm Council Chamber, RBC
- Mansfield 29th Sept 1-3pm The Towers
- Bassetlaw 2nd October 3-5pm Retford Town Hall
- Ashfield 3rd October 5-7pm Summit Centre
- Broxtowe 5th October 9.30-11.30am Beeston Library
- Newark and Sherwood 10th October 2-4pm The Civic Suite, NSDC
If you would like to attend one of the events please contact Julia Thornborough (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that refreshments & facilities can be planned for.